Hugh Mackay: The Kindness Revolution
Time & Location
The Blues Point Bookshop
Event Program Returns With
'The Kindness Revolution'
The Blues Point Bookshop is delighted to recommence our Bookshop event program for 2021 and there could not be a more suitable book and highly regarded author to start the program than Hugh Mackay.
Generous, erudite, optimistic and candid. Hugh Mackay knows how to bring out the best in ourselves and in our society, in both good and troubled times.
2020 was ravaged by fires and a worldwide pandemic, taking a toll on both our mental and emotional health and our economy. Hugh reflects on the challenges we faced during a year of upheaval and asks the question: What really matters to me? Am I living the kind of life I want? What sort of society do we want to become?
The Kindness Revolution captures the essence of Hugh Mackay’s life’s work as a social psychologist and researcher.
An event not to be missed
- Date: Monday 31st May 2021 6:30pm (doors open at 6:00pm)
- Where: Kiribilli Club, 11 Harbourview Crescent, Lavender Bay
- Bookings: Email the Bookshop at email@example.com to book a ticket
- Cost: $45pp (Canapes 2 glasses of wine book discounts)
- Payment: All credit cards accepted on the night or prior by phone (02) 9956 7056. Should the event be postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions all tickets will be refunded.